Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hey Sugar Acrylic Album





Well here it is...
A few pics to tantalize your tastebuds!
Sorry it's been a long time in coming...
but my lens on my really nice camera is at the
camera doctor's office...
These pictures aren't that great...
I took them with my little cheapie digital...
I'm so spoiled with my really nice camera!
Anyway, you get the idea!

What to bring to class with you:
Scissors
Stapler
Adhesive (GLUE DOTS are preferred)
Pop Dots/3D foam tape
Foam Paint brush
Ink
- I used Colorbox Cat's Eye Chestnut Roan for the papers and I used brown STAZ-ON for the acrylic album
Stickles - Icicle or Crystal
X-acto Knife
Everyone should come to class with a basic class kit...
if you're not sure what should be in a class kit...
see one of my older posts...probably early last year sometime
and I outline what should be in your kit :)

This is a cute book and I promise...
Only 4 buttons in this one...not 23!
The paper and embellies are super cute too!
The stickles add that something extra to it!

Class spaces are filling up...
so check the calendar and sign-up soon!

ttfn,
terina

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Adorable as always. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...