Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Things Are In Store...

I have been teaching scrapbook classes for 12 years now...
And one very important thing I've realized...
There is only one ME!
And I live here in my own little corner of the world!
And there are so many wonderful scrapbookers out there
Who live ALL OVER THE WORLD...
that I would love to offer my classes to...
Well with the help of an amazing friend of mine...
We are working to make this a possibility!
More info will be made available very soon...
But I was so excited about this,
that I wanted to shout it from the roof tops!
Well...maybe not the roof tops...more like on my blog, sitting in my chair, in front of the computer at my house! :P

So...as soon as I work all the bugs out...
I will let you know!

ttfn
terina

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats and good luck.

Katrina :) said...

You really need to post more often LOL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...