Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's the 11th Anniversary of My 29th Birthday!


Yes it's true...
today is my birthday!
My mom called me today and asked me if I was ok?!?
Why wouldn't I be? I said...
no need to be depressed!
I'm too busy to feel old!
My kids keep me feeling young and tired too!
My hunny brought me roses...
A monster...
and a Lemon Meringue Pie...
He knows exactly what I like!


So now...I'm going to hang out with my friend Elaine...
and whoever else shows up today...
and I'm going to relax and scrapbook!
I have had so many warm wishes from my friends today!
I'm so grateful and blessed to have them all in my life!


It's my birthday...shout hooray!
I'm turning 40 - TODAY!
One year older and wiser, YEAH!
It's my birthday - (clap) - TODAY!
xoxo
SWAK

7 comments:

Allison said...

check this out: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=EY2MWKrAKpQ

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Terina!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like a good day today!!

Truly Earnest said...

Happy Birthday Terina....So glad I got to visit with you the other day.

Cindy

Nicole said...

Hey just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my ABC's of me post. Tag you are it. :)

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Terina!!! - so glad you had a good time at the cabin!!

Katrina :) said...

I know I already wished you a happy bday on ur blog, but wanted to tell you all that I hope you have a wonderful Easter too, BFF!! I will miss you. Be back on Wednesday night! :) PS, my cell DOES work in the mountains. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...