Friday, February 22, 2008

Clear Scraps Made the News

Well although I live in California...
and Clear Scraps headquarters is in Illinois...
this is still pretty exciting!
They were featured on their local NBC news program...

check it out:

Clear Scrap On the News

I went to go look at it...
and there was my BABY book sample that I made!
It was a little shocking to see it on a news stations website!
Then I watched the program and there it was again!
That was so cool!

Anyway...just wanted to share!

ttfn,
terina

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Terina. How are you. Hope all is well. I just wanted to tell you that I tagged you on my blog to answer the questions that I did and then you can post your answers on your blog. I hope you don't mind. If you have time or want to that is.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...