Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Crazy Two Week Wrap Up

WHEW!!!
I have to tell you...
Since the beginning of the month...
I have been sooooo busy...
Here's a little re-cap of what I've been up to...
March 6th - 9th:
Weekend Retreat in Running Springs
WOW! What an awesome weekend!
(I will have pictures soon!)
12 of my friends and I went to a scrappin' cabin
up in the mountains for a weekend!
It was so great to leave all your stuff in one spot
work when you want...go for a little nap...eat...
Stay up until 5 in the morning scrapbooking! Watch a little T.V.
Go into town to visit the local scrapbook store
BTW: Pages of Time in Big Bear is so awesome!
Over all...I finished 27 pages in the four days...
Had I not had picture printer malfunction...it would have been more!
But I'm not bitter! Not at all!
I threw in a class at Collective Journey in Redlands
on Saturday...awesome!
And discovered this cool little boutique next door...
Shop Suey Boutique!!! OMGosh!
I am addicted to purses...sometime I'll have to take
a picture and show you! It's bad!
The weekend ended way too soon!
I would have loved to stay there a week!
Thanks to all my pals for making the weekend so memorable!
But it was nice to get home and see the boys...
and my honey!

March 10th through the 14th:
Several classes...
always like to teach!
traveled around southern california...

March 15th - Tour de Crop with It's About Time:WOW!!! That was my first experience going on or hosting a bus tour!
It was so much fun!
I was the Sparkle Bella Bus Hostess!
I took the job title seriously!
Adding glitter everywhere!
Some of the ladies that were at the retreat the previous weekend also joined me on the bus tour...we could be spotted by our matching green feather boas!
(Pictures to come tomorrow!)
We left Murrieta and headed to San Dimas...
We played games and gave away prizes galore...
Arriving in San Dimas after a little more than an hour
to Scrappin' Good Times...
music and craziness filled the air!
Everyone there was so amazing! Super nice!
What a nice store!
My favorite part was all the amazing ideas that lined the walls!
The ladies did a really cute make n take...
and then we had lunch!!!
Super! Tacos from Zendajas' (sp)! I told the guy serving the food...
I was going to take him home with my...
I could have those tacos everyday!
Everyone at Scrappin' Good Times were so nice...but it was time to leave.
Off to Vista to see the Pink Pineapple Girls...
That was a long drive...but we filled it with
The scrapbook edition of "Deal or No Deal"
Several contestants tested their luck at picking numbers to win prizes!
In the end...several participants...won some fabulous parting gifts -
Sorry, no one walked away with a Million Dollars!
We arrived at Pink Pineapple and were greated by some smiling faces!
I always love going there...such a cute little store!
Lots of yummy stuff to choose from!
So then it was finally time to head back to IAT!
But still much more to do...
It was time to crown the Bella of the Bus!
The ladies were given a scavenger hunt list...
their mission...to collect as many of the items as they could!
Their goal...Bella of the Bus!
Our winner acheived this by collecting 38 out of 41 of the items
(which included two bounus items)
Kathy our new Bella received a beautiful sparklie crown, pink and white feather boa and some lovely parting gifts...
Also in our corination ceremony, 6 Bella Princesses were crowned for their acheivemnets...
Once back at IAT in Murrieta...
we were treated to many wonderful things...
Lorene gave away some prizes...
Laura (my fellow CS design team member) did a demo using Clear Scraps Items...
and (aaaaaaaa "ANGELS SINGING") two massage therapists!
I was all over the 5 minute massage!

Some of the ladies stayed to scrapbook...
but I had to get to my boys' baseball games...
Trevor and Logan played (and won!) Major Yankees
Trevor had an awesome play in right field - got a ground ball and then threw it to third baseman to get the runner out!
Logan got an awesome hit and then played great at first base...
I swear that kid is part rubber the way he stretches to get the catch! I think that's part of the goalie in him!
Then we stayed to watch Korey's team play...Jr. Yankees
Korey had a single and an awesome catch in left field!
I yelled so loud when he caught the ball that the people in front of me all jumped!
sorry...

Last night...Michael's baseball team - Sr. Mets
had a double hitter...
the first game they won 8 to 6...
and the second game they won 9 to 0!!!
That was a long day! And cold...
thanks to Scott and Kat for sharing the heat so that we weren't all ice cubes by the end of the game...
The boys played awesome! Michael made a couple great plays in the outfield but wasn't able to connect on the ball...well...it's only the first games...he'll get it!

So there you go...
I was so tired that I actually slept in today until 10:30!
I never do that!
But with the kids on Spring Break for the next two weeks...
We're going to take it a little easy this week...
then next week...I'm off running again!

Have a very Happy Easter!
terina

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

Happy Birthday BFF :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...