Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blog Tag

I got tagged by Cathy(my new friend from the Clear Scraps Team)

Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here goes:
7 Random Facts about me...

1) I started scrapbooking when I was 10 years old...It all began as a school project in 5th grade and we were doing a history on a family member...I chose my Grammy of course...and the rest is history!
2) I had my 4 children in 4 years and all before I was 30 years old! My oldest was born Dec 31, 1992 and my youngest was born Dec 6, 1996...and there are no twins! So for 3 weeks out of every year...my children's ages are all one year apart!
3) I don't really like to cook...in fact, if I could go out to dinner every night, it would suit me just fine! But there is one thing I love to make and I'm pretty much the only person in my family that can make it...it is my Grandma Martin's "Feather Pudding". She made it every Thanksgiving and Christmas...and now that's my job at family get togethers!
4) I was a journalism/English major in College...and I was on the newspaper staffs at both my High School and College...I wrote the fluff pieces...movie reviews, Pep Squad stuff, what club was doing what, etc...but my Senior Year in HS I got the most amazing and sad assignment to write about the Space Shuttle that exploded.
5) I can still to this day do the SPLITS and a CARTWHEEL! Just cuz I'm a little fluffy and squishy...doesn't mean I'm not flexible!
6) My husband is 3 years younger than I am...
7) I love Disney anything! Well especially TINK! But for the past 6 years, we've had Disneyland passes and our Dream Family Vacation would be to go on the Disney Cruise and spend a week at Disney World!

I am tagging: (I only have 5 because I don't have too many friends that blog yet...)

Katrina
Nicole
It's About Time Girls
Elizabeth at Scrap n Yap
Aprile


Tag You're It!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow - the splits? really? I can still do a cartwheel :)

Thanks for playing!

Aprile said...

Terina, Help
Okay I did the Blog Tag
And I have you on there as tagged.
but I dont know how to link to your blog.........help...

Katrina :) said...

K, so I only have 4 people on my blog, it's new lol

So, you are tagged again. LOL :)

Off to try and think of some random unusual things about me... Other than my choice of bff's :) jk

Truly Earnest said...

Wow Terina.....Flexable, good with the written word and creative!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...