Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Scrapbookin' On the High Seas!!!

I don't know about you, but I don't get alot of time to scrapbook for myself. Alot of times, I'm putting class kits together, but not much time to actually scrapbook. I love to try to get in a Friday or Saturday night crop once a month. They're fun, but I never seem to get more than a few layouts done in a 6 hour period. (Although, most of the time I go to socialize with my friends) About 4 years ago, a store that I was teaching classes at, offered a "scrapbook cruise". Well, I had been to retreats in the mountains, but I had never heard of a "scrapbook cruise" - what a novel idea. So myself and about 11 friends tried it out. You know I liked it so much, that I've gone every year since then!

Scrapbook Cruises are a little more common now...I know of several stores that offer
them. Two stores that I teach at are offering cruises that leave later this year, but you have to make your reservations now - spaces fill up fast. If you are interested, here is the contact info:

Collective Journey - Oct. 19 - 22 - www.collectivejourney.com
There is a link to a flyer with more information

Cool Scrapbook Stuff - Nov. 9 - 12 - www.coolscrapbookstuff.com/cruise.htm
You can also call the store directly at: (858) 679-9100

Both cruises offer lots of fun stuff...so check it out! I can't wait to go this year. Last time I completed over 50 pages in one weekend...and still had time to eat, see shows, eat, go to shore, eat, oh and did I mention...eat!

I will be going on both of these cruises! I can't believe it! Not one, but two cruises! I'm not sure that I'll have enough pictures to scrapbook...I guess I'll just have to take a bunch between now and October!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...