Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! I hope that you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I sure did! I got to relax! We went to church and then came home. Every year my husband and boys get me flowers...not the kind in a vase, but the kind that go in the garden. I love those kind, because they last alot longer! So I planted my flowers outside and then I came in to rest a few minutes...two hours later I woke up from my nap! That just doesn't happen very often!

I'm so grateful to be a mother...my boys are so precious to me! Each one of them brings something special to my life.

I'm also so grateful for my mother...she lives far away, but I get to talk to her almost everyday! She is such a great support to me - spiritually and emotionally! I love her very much and miss her terribly!

My grandmother is like a second mother to me...I think she always has! That's what happens I guess when you're the first grandchild. She is my shopping partner. My friend. The one who said yes - when mom said no. My retreat to escape to - away from my little sisters. She has sound advise. I'm so thankful she is able to watch my children grow up. I love my grammy for all she is and all she means to me.

There are several other women in my life who I am also grateful for! Friends, aunts and cousins...each one brings such joy to my life! I wouldn't be who I am without each of them.

I hope that you are blessed with special people around you, as I am!
Again, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...