Thursday, May 17, 2007

Multiple Sizes of Layouts in 1 Scrapbook!!! Update

Well I have been working steadily at getting stuff out of the file and into the scrapbook. I have finished my eldest...working on the youngest...and have done a few in the middle two's books. The two files are almost empty. Wanted to share a few pictures...They aren't anything fancy, but they are where they can be seen now! That's what I like!

I have only done the 8 1/2 x 11 (landscape and portrait) so far. I did buy some 8 x 8 page protectors as well, but I think once I've gotten the files emptied, I would go onto something a little more creative!

Hope you like them...let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Shaquanna said...

I like what you done with your album. Thank you for sharing, and I hope to see more from the album.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...