Thursday, May 10, 2007

Page Protectors

I just got back from Michael's...I can't wait to get started on my multi-sized pages for my scrapbook...I'm going to start with my older son and work my way down through the kids.

FYI - I found a bunch of different sizes of page protectors at Michael's...8 1/2" x 11", 6" x 6", 8" x 8". The only one I had a hard time finding was the 8 1/2" x 11" landscape...I did find them eventually, but they weren't with the others. They were with the new Martha Stewart stuff (I'll save my comments on Martha Stewart jumping on the scrapbooking bandwagon for another post!). And of course because they had her name on it, they were $4 more! At this time, I just wanted to get them and start working on my project, so I paid the $$$. I think I will check online to find them less expensive!

I'll try to have some pics to post in the next few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...