Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Multiple Sizes of Layouts in 1 Scrapbook!!!

I was talking to my friend, Mel today about the trouble I have in using larger photos in layouts, (ie, school pictures, professional portraits, etc) and she told me that she had just read something today about a great idea that she herself was going to try. She showed me the website and sure enough - it is a FANTASTIC idea that I am definately going to try!

The idea is in an article by Lisa McGarvey on the Two Peas Creating Garden. You can read the entire thing and see pictures at the following: Two Peas In A Bucket

It's one of those things that is so easy - why didn't I think of it before! I already use the 3 ring binder scrapbook album, because like Lisa, I don't scrap in chronilogical order - I scrap what I feel like scrappin' at the time. I do however, like my books to be in chronilogical order, so the binder system works best for me!

I also have so many certificates, awards, artwork, etc that I have saved for my 4 boys over the years, and they are just sitting in files where they can't be seen. I always thought it was such a shame not to be able to share these items as well. Now thanks to Lisa's article, I'm going to pull everything out, buy some other size page protectors and get going on this new little scrapbooking project!

I'll keep you posted on my progress!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...