Thursday, February 14, 2008

CHA re-cap!!! Oh What Fun!!!

Hello Everyone!
Can I just say...
I'm EXHAUSTED!!!
In a good way though...
I had so much fun...
but lots of work too!
Sunday:
After getting off to a late start...
(Trevor got the flu...mommy stuff comes first!)
I arrived and dropped off my samples to the Clear Scraps booth
Janet & Jackie and the gang were so sweet!














I have to tell you...
This was the buzz booth of the show!
The products are awesome!
Lots of great things are happening for them!
Then I was off to explore the show floor...
Hung out with my sparkly friends Mel, Amy and Lisa
from It's About Time in Murrieta (my LSS)
Love you girls!
We stopped to do some star sightings...
First Anna Griffen...
so nice...
Then Lisa's favorite...Elsie!
I met Elsie!
She is super sweet...

She has some really cute paper lines coming out!
My favorite of course was the sports line!
Never enough sports stuff for this mom!
(side note...I hate this picture of me! but Elsie's so cute!)
Anyway...more exploring...
Saw lots of cute new paper and stuff.
Then my friend, Tammy and her mom (also my friend) Sheila
came to CHA...and we hung out the rest of the day on the show floor...
Here's a picture of them enjoying a make n take...

Tammy and I have been friends for a long time...
Since we moved almost two years ago...I don't get to see her very often...
It was so awesome to see her! And Sheila too...
cry...cry...sob...sob...sniff...sniff...
ok...I'm better now! Love you Tammy!
So we just mulled around and drooled over all the awesome stuff!
Monday:
Monday was a working day for me...
I helped out taking stores around to show them new lines
and helped write orders!
It was so much fun because I got to see new stuff as well...
and I talked to some new and past stores about teaching classes in their stores...
Be on the look out in Whittier (Screamin' Susie's), Covina (Hearts n Crafts), Vista (Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks), Carlsbad (Everafter) and Torrance (A to Z Scrapbooks) for classes in the very near future!
Found Petaloo...not a big flower fan...
but they made a believer out of me!
Super cute stuff!
Tattered Angels...OMGosh!
LOVE their shimmer spray stuff!
Gotta try it on a layout or something!
Cosmo Cricket...Cogsmo is the bomb!
met Jon the warehouse guy...
I think he was overwhelmed by his new found fame...
If you don't know what I'm talking about...
go to Cosmo Cricket's website to see all the funny goings on!
Sandylion had lots of new stuff going on there!
Of course KP's stuff was my favorite!
She unveiled two new lines and then an addition to an older one!
I'm sure I'll have to do some projects with all of that!














Kelly was hard at work teaching a make n take...
but took a little time out to take a picture with a friend...
Thanks to Mario (KP's hubby) for taking the picture for me...
What awesome people! Love...not like them so much!
Tuesday:
A short day for me...
but busy none the less!
Spent some time with my friend Lynn...
She is the owner of Once Upon A Memory in Huntington Beach
It was great to hang out and look at some new products
Saw my friend and designer Helen Naylor from Sonburn...
cute stuff! Forgot my camera this day! Darn it!
Two cute paper lines that I found at CHA...
Pink Paislee...
to see more go to their website...www.pinkpaislee.com
Paper Trunk
to see more go to their website...www.papertrunk.com
Very talented people!
I can't wait to get my hands on their products to see what I can come up with!
And then back to the busiest booth of the whole show...
Clear Scraps!
Seriously!
Everytime you go by their booth...
It was so full...it spilled over into all the aisles surrounding it!
Way to go...
Super tired by this point...
had to leave...
Big things ahead!
Wednesday:
Only there for two hours...
but got some stuff to make more samples...
can't tell you all about it now...
but I promise...
when it happens I'll tell everyone all about it!

Sorry this was a long post...
but I just love CHA!
I wish you all can join me when I go...
but for those that didn't get to go...
I hope this helps you feel more apart of it...
without the sore, tired and blistered feet!

ttfn,
terina

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Terina! Just wanted to welcome you to the Clear Scraps DT!! :)

my4sons said...

thanks nicole...
I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...