Sunday, February 10, 2008

Off to CHA I go!!!

Well...I think I'm ready...
I'm not packed yet of course,
but all my samples are made!
I hope you've all liked the projects I've posted over the past couple of days!?!
They will be on display in the Clear Scraps booth for CHA
So I will be gone for the next few days...
until at least Wednesday...
For those who don't know what CHA is...
it's this awesome convention...
with all the manufacturers in one spot!
And they show off all their brand new products!
it's kinda like the Expo for the scrapbook stores...
they buy the cool new stuff so we can buy it at their store!
I'll post pictures of all the fun stuff that I find when I get back!
So have a great week and I talk to you when I return!

ttfn
terina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...