Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Really Bad Day!

Can I just vent a little?!?
Yesterday was probably the worst day that I have had in a really long time...
I understand that there are people starving in the world
And compared to the hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, floods, etc
My day was a little bee sting in comparison..
But for me while I was going through it...
It was a really bad day!
I like to think that I'm a positive person...
Try to see the glass is half full...
But I really think I should have gone back to bed yesterday!
First off...I didn't get product for a class that I was holding yesterday!
So I spent Friday afternoon and Saturday morning
scrambling to find a suitable replacement...
Not an easy task when you're talking an entire acrylic album!
But I have to give a shout out to my "new" best friends at
Collective Journey - Shannon & Melissa
They saved me by cutting pieces of acrylic to make books!
TWO HOURS!
They rock!
You'd think that would be it...
because for a scrapbook teacher...
not getting product can make for a really bad day!
So I was traveling to Collective Journey...
generally about a 1 hour drive from where I live...
I left 2 hours before the class...just in case...
and so I could help cut out the acrylic pieces..
Anyway...I was driving on the 215 and all of a sudden...
the car in front of me slammed on their brakes...
I of course did the same thing!
I must have had some guardian angels watching over me!
Because when you rear-end someone after traveling 70 mph...
there is generally more than a little dent!
But that's all there was!
We exchanged info and I was on my way again...
By this time I was shaking so bad...
My head was pounding...so I found the IB800 and took one!
I had to press on...
I had a class to get to..
I was determined!
So 15 minutes before the class starts...I arrive!
Not much help in the cutting process...
sorry girls.
But after distributing the acrylic pieces...
and the day that I had...
we had a great class...
As the class wore on, I did stiffen up!
This morning I'm even more stiff...
I can't turn my neck to the right...
But I figure in the big picture it could have been much worse!
So I'll go see the chiropracter and massage therapist tomorrow...
I'll get put back together...
So thanks for letting me share!
I feel much better now!
have a fabulous day -
terina

2 comments:

Margie Cooper said...

Thank you so much for teaching our class yesterday especially after having a car accident. You are a trooper! We enjoyed meeting you.

Thank you,
Margie and Christy

Unknown said...

Terina, I am not sure if you'll get this or not... I don't know if you will remember me (Erin Ridley) or not... but we meet several years ago... if you get this, and remember me, send me an email!
scrappuccino@yahoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...