Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Star Sighting - Kelly Panacci from Sandylion

I wanted to share part of an email I received today from my friend and amazing designer, Kelly Panacci, who designs bunches of awesome products for Sandylion.

"Thanks so much Terina for continuing to support the KP line.
I love all your projects. I did see one of the layouts before but I
love the second one also. I'm not sure which one I should scraplift - I love them both!...When I tried to publish my comment on your blog it wouldn't let me cuz I don't have a google i.d - but I love, love your book."


I always love to get emails from KP!
She's so sweet and down to earth!
I'm excited for her new lines that will debut at CHA-Winter!

Just wanted to share my blog star sighting!

t

1 comment:

Kat Baker said...

Hello New Friend
I wanted to let you know that even though it's nearly February, I still found your Christmas letter inspiring. I too mourn my babies. I have pictures of them as little people that make me cry. The new memories are fun, but thank the Lord for the old memories.

Kathleen Baker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...