Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Scrapbook Room - BEFORE & AFTER

I have been a busy little bee!
I was feeling very cluttery!
Is that a word?
I don't like clutter!
So I decided to make a few changes...
Before, my scrapbook room was ok,
but nothing looked like it went together.
It was a jumble of different containers, tables
boxes and shelves...etc
Stuff was litterally STUFFED everywhere!
Not very pretty to look at, at all...
so here's before:





and After:




Although I wish I could paint the walls another color -
which is just not an option right now...
It is so much more organized!
My pretty new furniture is from IKEA
I love that place!
I bought a chest of drawers to hold stuff
instead of putting things in boxes...
Now it is accessible and I can get to things easier.
My shelves are so beautiful!
I just need a new desk...
but I haven't found anything that I like -
or that is big enough...
I'm thinking a kitchen type table that matches my furniture
Pretty and practical - with lots of room to spread out!
I like the organization of everything.
Hope you like seeing what I've done!
Just another thing that makes me happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...