Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Daisy D's Rub-on Tape Review & Layout






Well - here's the layout that I did using the new Daisy D's rub-on tape...
I love it!!! The rub-on's that is - oh and the layout too!
I was a little skeptical at first...
because you know with rub-ons - they can be a little unpredictible...
and now in a new way - I just wasn't sure...
BUT OMGosh! they are great!!!
So easy to use, too...
If you can use a tape runner, you can do these rub-ons!
It was the perfect thing for around the mat of the picture!
I know it's hard to see it in the pictures...
I tried to get really close up with the camera, but it didn't come out right,
but trust me they are super cute!
I love this picture of Trevor!
I had to create something that was something to show off this picture!
So to go along with the Daisy D's rub-on tape...
I found this cute Halloween paper and embellishments from Daisy D's as well.
I know Halloween is over and now we're moving into the Christmas season...
but I just had to do something with this great picture
And it was the perfect opportunity to try out the new rub-ons!
What a truly innovative, new way of doing rub-ons!
Less stress - no mess!
So my vote is YEAH DAISY D's!
Two thumbs up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...