Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Family Acrylic Album




Just a little sneak peek of my class for January!
It's Acrylic & Cosmo Cricket!!!
I already have it booked at four stores for after the new year:

Collective Journey, Redlands - Jan. 12th
Kandy Scrappers, Corona - Jan. 17th
Once Upon A Memory, Huntington Beach - Jan. 23rd
It's About Time, Murrieta - date to be determined

I will let you all know as I add more dates/stores!
Hope you love it!
I'm so excited to work with the acrylic albums!
It's very cool!

ttfn

1 comment:

Kat Baker said...

Terina

You are fabulous! It was a pleasure meeting you last night. Thanks for your wonderful patience and love for teaching. I learned so many new things. I can't wait to finish my Family Acrylic Album and then make another one using your know how and my own creativity. How fun is that...Can't wait to do the shopping for it...

I'm sure we will meet again...say next month for another lesson.

Take care,

Kathleen Baker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...