Monday, November 19, 2007

Last Cruise for 2007 - Pictures & Update

WHEW!!! I'm all done with cruises for the year 2007!
It was so much fun spending time with everyone!
But honestly...I need a few months to rest up for the next ones!
Yes...it's true...I am already booked to go on three more for next year!
OMGosh!
I had so much fun with Cool Scrapbook Stuff - Gena (Christopher too!) and all the ladies were so much fun to spend the weekend with!
Here's some highlights of my weekend...









Gena, Me and Christopher...see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil!













some of the gals gettin' a little crazy!








by the end of the weekend...everyone was gettin' a little crazy - even Gena!

On this trip...lots of scrappin' was had by all! My table mates Debbie and her mom Kris...finished the projects they brought to work on...their Alaskan cruise pictures have left the building! I finished a bunch of stuff I brought to work on...about 20 pages in all! I finished a super cute layout (which I'll post next)using that new Daisy D's rub-on runner stuff! OMGoodness! I love em!

Anyway - I hope if you weren't able to join me this year, that you'll be able to join me next year - 2008 will be GREAT! (ok...it's late, and I'm a little punchie!)

ta ta for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...