Tuesday, October 30, 2007

An OCD Moment

I have this thing about how everything has it's place...
There's an order that things should go in...
Well...you all know that I love embellishments!
Ribbons for one
But I have also got a thing for buttons!
Over the last few months, I've been collecting buttons
and more buttons...
and even more buttons!
All the things they come in are very cute and clever -
except when storage is a problem...
All those different size and shape containers aren't convenient!
I needed a solution...
I found one at JoAnn's...
These little snapware boxes that stack and lock together!
So I bought 4 stacks...
and went to town organizing by color!
Kurt just shook his head as he watched me sitting there
seperating the buttons by color into all these little trays!
I think he thinks I'm crazy sometimes...
I think I'm a little OCD sometimes...
So here's to my OCD moment -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...