Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fires in Southern California

I get on the boat Friday and everything was fine...I get off the boat Monday and all of Southern California is on fire!

I wanted to let everyone know if you read this and are affected by the fires that my prayers are with you!

Right now we aren't in the direct path, but in the Temecula/Murrieta valley we are getting alot of the ash and smoke...

Some of the stores that I teach at have been evacuated...Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway is one - I spoke to Gena and she and her staff are fine, but all have been evacuated, even the store as well...She is in a hotel in downtown San Diego right now.

I also have some friends in the San Diego county area that have been evacuated, but all are staying with family and are ok.

My son just came home from school and told me that one of our teachers from the middle school lost his home in the fire and a little friend from our soccer league has too lost their home.

I just had to say something, because my heart is so full of emotion and sadness right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to all who are in anyway affected...

May God bless all of you -
terina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...