Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cruise #1 - It's About Time Scrapbooks

What a great time was had by all! We celbrated It's About Time Scrapbooks 1st anniversary in style on the high seas!





For this cruise my cabin buddies were Elaine and Nancy - two of my students who I am glad to also call my friends!


On Friday night the three of us closed down the scrapbook room at 2am (I guess that's really considered Saturday morning) and then on Saturday night (Sunday morning) I had to go at 3am while Nancy and Elaine scrapped until 5am! OMGosh!!!

There was lots of fun besides scrappin' - we ate of course! Our waiter, Peter was the bomb! He was from Slovakia!


Some gals went into Ensenada...I didn't though...too busy teachin and scrappin!

Here's some more pics from the trip!

Yvonne and Gayle (aka my family) also went on this trip -









Some of the It's About Time Girls -


Mel gettin funky at dinner -













Everyone in our Time Travelers shirts! What a sharp bunch we are!



We all had so much fun! I met a few new gals that aren't from around Murrieta...I'm looking forward to seeing them again! I personally finished 19 pages (not alot, but I was busy having fun and also teaching).

Well...that's not all for me...I still have two more cruises to go! Hope you are able to join me next time - we all had so much fun!

see you soon,
terina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...