Monday, October 29, 2007

New Look

I saw this commercial the other day
It said something about "Girls, be brave not beige!"
I was looking at my blog and thinking...
I'm so beige!
I'm not beige!!! I'm PINK!!!
I'm not very computer savvy
but I can change the template with what they offer!
So that's just what I did!
But NO PINK!!! Bummer!
So instead I'm blue with dots!
If I could figure out how to make it look like
a bunch of ribbon...I'd do that!
So, I hope you all like the change...
Oh, I almost forgot!
I added my "Top 10 List" to the left
It has my favorites and what I couldn't live without items!
enjoy...
t

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I went searching for some pink templates for your site. I found http://blogspottemplates.blogspot.com/; their site has some cute pink designs. I was thinking that “quilt” kinda looked like patterned paper :)

I hope you like them, Jennifer

my4sons said...

thanks jennifer -

I'll see if I can figure out how to change it...there were three with pink!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...