Thursday, January 03, 2008

Book in a Box

Happy New Year Everyone!
You know I had so much fun at Christmas...
The family...
the giving of presents...
the getting of presents!!!
I didn't want it to end...
I just love presents!
And surpirses too!
That's what this cute little book reminds me of...
a beautiful surprise inside this pretty present!
I guess that's why I decided to create this little book and box combination.
Here's a sneak peek of my Book in a Box Class
starting this month and running until March...



I used the new Licorice Lane paper by Sandylion to do this project...
It includes an accordion album (both sides)
and a beautifully decorated box to store and display!

Class schedule for this project is:
Feb 2nd - Pages from the Heart, Monrovia
Feb 9th - Collective Journey, Redlands
Feb 13th - Once Upon A Memory, Huntington Beach
Feb 25th - It's About Time, Murrieta
Feb 26th - Cool Scrapbook Stuff, Poway

Hope you love this little present from me to you!
terina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...