Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tour de Crop

I love visiting lots of scrapbook stores!
As part of my job as a scrapbook designer & teacher,
I'm fortunate enough to be able to visit lots of stores!
Well now's your chance to visit 3 awesome stores in
Southern California - all in the same day!
And I will be your hostess!
Date: Sat., March 15th
Time: starts at 8:30am - ???
Starting Location: It's About Time Scrapbooks - Murrieta
1st stop: Scrappin' Good Times - San Dimas
2nd stop: Pink Pineapple Scrapbooks - Vista
and then back to It's About Time
At each location we will shop and play...
They will even feed us!
When we return back to It's About Time,
we can shop and play some more!
Space is limited...
call and sign-up today!
I would love for you to join us!
For more info call the store:
It's About Time - (951) 304-3422

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...