Thursday, January 31, 2008

A New Find

I'm so into acrylic albums right now!
OMGosh! It's an addiction!
And you know addictions can be expensive...
well....
I was creeping around the world wide web the other day
And I came upon this new company!
And what do you know...
something to feed my new addiction!!!
Clear Scraps is this great little company
in the mid-west that does acrylic albums and shapes...
Really cute and lots to choose from!
I called to order a few...
All the gals there were super sweet and very helpful!
Really cost effective too!
Not over-priced like other companies!
So check them out!
www.clearscraps.com


Check back this next week for project posts
I've got some projects in store using their products...
Looks like some sleepless nights ahead!
I've got lots of ideas brewing...

ttfn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...