Friday, December 21, 2007

Family Acrylic Album - Update & Supply List

Here's some more pictures of the Family album
using Cosmo Cricket & Page Frames
Just to wet your whistle...










Dates and Stores for this class:
Jan 17th - Kandy Scrappers, Corona
Jan 22nd - Cool Scrapbook Stuff, Poway
Jan 23rd - Once Upon A Memory, Huntington Beach
Jan 28th - It's About Time, Murrieta
Feb 16th - Collective Journey, Redlands
April 26th - Scrap n Yap, Monrovia
Remember: There are only 16 class kits available at each store!
I know some stores have almost sold out their spots.
You won't want to miss out on this gorgeous project!
So sign-up now!!!


SUPPLY LIST:
1. Brown Ink (I used Chestnut Roan Colorbox Cat's Eye)
2. Distress Crackle Paint - (Tim Holtz - Fired Brick)
3. Crop-a-dile
4. Glue Dots or Zots (Thin 3/8")
5. Pop Dots/Foam Tape
6. Scissors
7. Paper Piercer
8. Ruler
9. Stapler
10. 12" trimmer

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Hi Terina,

Just want to thank you for a great night of scrapbooking. The Family Album is beautiful...I just love it and we had so much fun. The time just flew by. It was great seeing you again and will be seeing you again real soon.

Kat Baker said...

Hi Terina

I'm afraid I've been stalking your blog hoping to find the rest of the directions for the Family Acrylic Album. I am scrapbooking on Saturday and hope to finish my album. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathleen Baker

Chloe's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe's Mom said...

Hi Terina!
I loved your class (Kandy Scrappers Jan 17) I cant wait to finish my Family Album :) Do you have the instructions ready yet? I was the one who had to leave early.
Thanks so much!
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...