Monday, June 18, 2007

Summer is Officially Here!

I can't believe it is the first day of summer vacation! We're all kinda mulling around the house not quite sure what to do with ourselves yet. The kids are watchin' a little t.v. and I've been doin' a little work around the house - but it's summer and we're supposed to be doing something fun! Oh well...I guess we have to start off slow and work our way into a super busy fun summer! We've all got lots planned for summer: Logan is leaving for a trip to see grandma in Arizona (his first away from home - he's counting down the days! I can't forget the box of kleenex when we take him to the airport); Michael has football camp (our big high school freshmen); Trevor has allstars for baseball; Korey is going fishing with dad; and we're all going on vacation to Utah!

I guess we need a little rest to get over the super busy week we had last week! So here are some of the pictures that I've taken this past week:






Michael's 8th grade graduation - 608 promoting 8th graders!







Trevor found out in Friday's newspaper that he made all-stars! And we thought that baseball season was over!





Our grammy came to visit us for a couple days - here she is with Korey.






Didn't want to leave our sweet Logan out - so here he is, too!

Hope everyone has a fabulous summer! Take lots of pictures! I know I will!
terina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terina! I loved your class last night (Travel Journal). I came home immediately and added some "Chicago" embellishments. Now I just have to actually go there next week and take pictures and gather some "stuff" to put in those clever pockets! You are very creative. Your blogsite is quite cool,my new friend,and you have a beautiful family!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...