Sunday, June 24, 2007

Off to grandmother's house HE goes!

Well, our Logan is off to visit grandma! His first time on a plane so of course I brought the camera!
His flight was delayed an hour so we sat in the airport waiting and waiting...




And the people at the airlines were so nice...they let me go on the plane with him to snap a few shots of him!




The pilot said that Logan looked very comfortable in the cockpit so he was going to take a seat in the back and let Logan handle the flight from there!

What a great experience he had today and I'm so glad I had the camera there to capture everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Terina-Your son looks confident enough to fly the plane...I'd have no problem with that. So great you had your camera along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...