Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Creative Juices Flowing - Pulling An All-Nighter!

I have told many of you before - sometimes when I get on a creative roll - I just can't sleep until I finish whatever it is that I'm creating. Well, last night was no exception! The house was quite, except for the radio playing country music in the background and I had the new "Q & A" products from my friend Kelly Panacci (who is an amazing designer for Sandylion)...and of course ooddles of May Art ribbons to choose from! Before I knew it, it was 4:30am and I had this great little envelope and tag book! I'm so excited to share it with you and to start teaching it! Here's a sneak peek:



Hope you like it?!? Look for classes with this book at your LSS starting in July!
I've got to go take a nap!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to pull your new album out of the picture and play with it! Very clever!

Madisonznana said...

Terina, I just love this book! How soon and where are you going to be teaching this?
Karen

my4sons said...

thanks you guys! I had fun making this book! I posted my July & August Calendars so that you know where it will be being taught.
terina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...