Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Cruisin' in 2007!

Well my friends over at my LSS "It's About Time" in Murrieta are also set for a fabulous weekend croppin' on the high seas! To celebrate their 1st Anniversary, Mel, Amy, Lisa and their pals will be packing their bags and hoppin' on board October 12th thru 15th, 2007. From what I hear, space is filling up fast - so if you've been wanting to go on a croppin' cruise, but haven't done it yet - now's your chance. Who knows...I may be going on 3 cruises this year! So get your sea legs, grab your stuff and join me on one!

Click on their link in "My Favorite Blogs" section in the upper left side of this page to get all the info!

2 comments:

Lilah said...

Where are you going cruising too? That sounds like fun.layla123

my4sons said...

The ship goes to Ensenada - but after you've seen the blow hole once, you don't need to see it again. I go to crop and hang out on the ship. And when your not cropping - you eat! The food is fabulous and you can eat 24 hours a day if you want! You should join us - it would be great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...