Wednesday, July 23, 2008

OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!! OMGosh!!!

That's what I just started saying really, really loud!
So my husband came running in my office to see what was wrong!
NOTHING IS WRONG!
BUT....
I was really excited to see MY heart acrylic album
Donning the front cover of the new Design Originals Idea Book -
"Clear Albums for Scrappin'"
OMGosh!!!
I knew it was IN the book - Just not the FRONT COVER!

This was long awaited!
I can't wait to get my copy!
I'll let you know where you can get the book if you're interested...
D.O. is sending me that info soon...
I just wanted to share my good news with everyone!
I'm soooo excited!
Have a super, fabulous week!


ttfn,
terina

4 comments:

Tracy Aldous said...

Congratulations - you rock! I sure wish we still lived in the same town so I could learn more from you!!

Truly Earnest said...

I saw the book Terina and I was jumping up and down saying OMG I know her.....:) Way to Go

Truly Earnest said...

I saw the book Terina and I was jumping up and down saying OMG I know her.....:) Way to Go

my4sons said...

you're so sweet Cindy! You too Tracy! The book does look awesome! I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...