Thursday, July 17, 2008

I was nominated for...


I was nominated by my friend Nicole from Scrapbook Blvd. for this on her blog. Thanks Nicole for nominating me. She left a super sweet message about me on her blog as well...This is what she said about me ... Terina Super talented.. I met Terina when she came to our store to teach classes. I love her work and think it is beautiful. She is super sweet and I enjoy chatting with her when she is at the store. We BOTH have 4 boys as well and that is enough to keep two people connected in itself. :)

Here are the rules.

1) Put the logo on your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs (I don't know if I know 7 people who have a blog)
4) Add links to those blogs on yours (all links to the right)
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

And the nomenees are...

Vanessa - We have been friends for a long time! Our kids were what brought us together! She is a great scrapper - very talented! Love to hang out and talk! More like a sister than a friend! She thought I was crazy for having 4 kids...until she had her 4th - now she KNOWS I'm crazy...and she's coming along for that ride, too!

(Vanessa and I on our cruise Oct 07)





Katrina - She is so sweet! We are both baseball moms and our boys have fast become best pals! She, too, is a very talented scrapper! But we need more time scrappin' together! From the first time we met, we were talkin' like we'd known each other forever - she's my newest BFF!

(Katrina and I at the baseball team pool party)





Cindy - What a beautiful blog! Reflects a beautiful person! Amazing scrapper! Great friend to so many...I'm glad she's mine! Don't get to see her very often - but when I do...it's like we haven't missed a day! Can you believe she's a grandma? Her g-kids are super cute!


(A two-fer - Cindy and Val together!)






Val - Can you say AWESOME! Val is one super amazing person! Extremely talented scrapper...my kind of style - clean lines and lots of stuff! (Just a plug - she's joining me to teach in April for the Caribbean Cruise!) She is so ADHD - I think most talented people are! But she's one of those busy people that can take on the world and take care of it all! I don't get to see her very much...but love her!

-------------


Ok I know it says 7 people. But I don't want to nominate Nicole again and I don't know the other blogs that I read personally. So I don't know if that would really work. So I am just going to nominate these 4 people.

Thanks Girls for tons of inspiration all the time.

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

Aw we're SUPER cute! Where have you been? Well, actually, I have been oh so sick!! :( I am on the upside now, all should be good in a few days... Finallt!!

Truly Earnest said...

Wow...Thanks for the Nomination. Not sure how or why? But you are the sweetest...Love ya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...