Friday, April 20, 2007

Sketch of the Month



Sketch of the Month: This is a great class that is becoming very popular FAST! This class is a great asset to those of us who aren't exactly caught up on our scrapbooking! What it is, is I take a sketch (either my own design, a Becky Higgins' sketch or a sketch from other places) and I design a two page layout using that particular sketch. At the class we create that layout. After everyone is done, I then go with each student (if they wish to do so) and I help them pick out paper and embellishments to make the same layout, just in a different theme. Sketch layout design is a terrific way to get caught up on all your scrapbooking. It helps me sometimes when I have "scrapper's block" and just can't think of a layout. I look through my sketches or my idea books, pick a sketch and go. If you go to the gallery on my website: www.scrappychickspagekits.com you can see sample pictures of all the sketch of the month layouts. Some themes include: Christmas, Pirates, Best Friends, 2 of a Kind, Happy Birthday, Meetin' Mickey, Makin' A Splash, A Good Hare Day, King of the Grill, and Oh Baby, It's Cold Outside. THIS MONTH'S THEME IS: GIGGLE...I used Kelly Panacci paper, stickers and embellishements by Sandylion. Of course there are lots of extras including ribbons!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...