Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's Resolution

Ok...
So you know how resolustions normally go...
Just as soon as you make one...
You break it!
But we as a family made sort of a resolution that I'm excited about starting...
It's a list...
I love lists!
They keep me organized...
Looking around my office and home...
You will see all sorts of lists...
Grocery, To Do, etc...
But the list that our family is going to start...
Is a fix it and finish list!
We get so busy in our daily life that alot of projects and even just mundane items get put to the side...
But with 4 boys - who are old enough to help out...
We decided that the fix it and finish list would take care of a few things...
One - things would more likely get fixed or finished around here...
Two - the boys would learn how to do some things hands on...
Three - the boys would be more responsible for things...
Four - spending time together (which I think is more important than everything else)!
It's not that we don't spend time together...
But we're always doing sports, scouts or church...
This is together, at home, family time...
And Hopefully...things may get done around the house!
First on the list:
Clean out the loft!
My new philosophy is...
If it hasn't been used in 6 months...
Then we really don't need it!
It'll be an early Spring cleaning...
So I'll let you know how this resolution turns out...
I am Hopeful that it will stick...
Have a very Happy New Year!
I wish nothing but love and happiness for you in 2009!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi Terina!
I tried both of your #'s and I couldn't reach you. Could you please call me ASAP?
Hope you are well!!
Talk soon!
Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...