Tuesday, November 25, 2008

December Class Previews

Hey there everyone!
WOW!!!
Two posts in two days...
Doesn't happen very often...
But I did want to get some pictures posted for my classes that I will be doing at my local JoAnn's in Temecula...
With all of my local scrapbook stores closing...
(BOO-HOO-HOO!!!)
I am now teaching locally at JoAnn's -
If you'd like to sign up for a class you can call (951) 296-1370
I may also start teaching at my house -
so look for that announcement after the holidays...
Anyway...
Here are the pictures for the classes for December:

The first class is Christmas Cards & Gift Tags
I have lots of cool ideas for Cards, Money Holders, Gift Card Holder, Ornaments, Gift Tags, etc...

















I will also be teaching the Christmas Canvas Class












And then a Lighted Glass Block Class











Finally...A Scrapbook Design of the Month Class










ttfn,
terina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...