Monday, November 24, 2008

Been Kinda Out of It Lately!!!

Where has my month gone????
I can't believe that it's 3 days before Thanksgiving!!!!
I have been soooo busy lately...
I haven't had time to slow down to even update my blog!
This last week was super crazy...
I got a new job at church -
I do an activity day with the little girls (ages 10 & 11) every other week!
It's so super fun!
I love that age...
Just old enough to like you...
And not too old to think you're lame!
So last week we did the little scripture tote/purse (I posted a picture of mine a few months back)
I can't do little crafts/projects!
Go big or go home!
But the little girls just loved it...
A bunch of them had them at church on Sunday!
I've been working on class samples to put over at JoAnn's...
Some really cute stuff!
Then today...
I was baking my head off!
Corn bread...
Banana bread...
Brownies...
Oatmeal cookies...
And I'm not done...
There will be close to 30 people here for dinner on Thursday!
OMGosh!
What was I thinking?!?!?!
But I'm so excited...
Not sure if you remember last year...
I was in a super low funk around the holidays not wanting to even decorate for Christmas...
Well I'm glad to say...
No funk this year...
Christmas tree - still in the box - but box is in the livingroom ready to be put up!
Decor boxes have also been pulled from the shelves ready to be brought in the house...
I will post pictures when I have them...
Also, trying to work on new sketch samples...
I need people to email me what they've done with the previous sketch!
I want to show off your work as well!
Anyway...hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Be grateful for the things you have...
Be grateful for the people who love you...
Be grateful for the opportunity to live in this wonderful country...
Be grateful to the Saviour who died so that you might live!
I'm grateful for all of you...my wonderful readers!
Happy Thanksgiving!
God Bless you all!

xoxo,
terina

2 comments:

shari said...

Your MOM has and Award for you on her Blog and you need to go and pick it up hehehhhe

MOM

my4sons said...

yes MOMMY!!! I will do that!

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...