Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sketch Class with a Twist!

One of the classes I taught on the ship was a "Sketch" Layout Class
But this one had a little twist...
I kinda liked it!
I gave everyone a homework assignment
And then we went step by step to create a layout...
The twist was that although everyone was using essentially the same layout -
Everyone's page looked completely different!
Here's the layout that everyone used:







(I got this sketch from www.pencillines.com)



And here is what some of the pages looked like after they were done:
Mary's - Kona Coffee











Tammy's - Lazer Tag











Elaine's - Garden Girl
She actually turned it into a two page spread








Stephanie's - Puppy Love











Diane's - Totem Pole








Kathy's - Heritage









Dora's - Student of the Year








Kathy's - Showgirls








Nancy's - Talia








I liked this class alot!
It was fun and I enjoyed seeing each pages "personality" emerge!

ttfn

1 comment:

Katrina :) said...

I miss you IMMENSELY! I really really do!! :( Come over. Dont call, just drive or walk over to my house. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...