Monday, October 13, 2008

Cruise Wrap-Up

Hello All!
What a FABULOUS Weekend!
So much fun! I had a blast!
Met some really great people and
bonded more with my scrappin' friends!

To start off...
This is what a stack of 52 completed scrapbook pages look like:













That's how many pages I finished...
Not the 84 I had kitted, but still alot accomplished!
Here's a show n tell of the weekend:

Elaine all ready to go!












Poor Nancy was squished in the back seat will all the luggage...












Muster Station Drill...just in case the boat sinks, we are ready!













At dinner:
Stephanie & Dora












Mary with a very interesting hat!













Kathy looking very pretty...













Tammy having too much fun!


















Elaine - do you want some Lipton?












The cute couple - Rebecca & Will













PJ Party -
The Divas


















The Green Foggies

















The Pink Bow Girls












The Sleeping Beauties (Nancy & Elaine - I have jammies to match - but I'm taking the picture!)
















The whole group

















Out on deck...yes - I'm actually out on the deck! Of course Rebecca had to drag me out there, walking backwards!












Well...again...so much fun! I can't wait until 2009! But next time - 7 days!

gotta go take a nap now...
terina

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Awesome photos, my friend. I haven't even had a chance to upload mine to the computer yet! Hopefully tonight. I had such a great time with you and all of the girls. Can't wait until we can do it again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...