Friday, February 20, 2009

March Classes at Now & Then Scrapbooks

I just wanted to post some pictures of class projects that I will be teaching at Now & Then Scrapbooks in Wildomar...







I Love You - 2 page layout
March 10th - 6pm
ONLY 8 Spots for this class...
so call today if you are interested in taking this class!!!







Minnie & Mickey Disney Class - 2 page layout
March 18th - 6pm
ONLY 15 Spots for this class...
don't wait - this class will fill up fast!













Camping - 2 page layout
March 26th - 11am
ONLY 13 spots for this class...


If you want to sign-up for any of these classes
Please Call Now & Then Scrapbooks
(951) 696-9639

2 comments:

Katrina :) said...

Okay I seriously need this page... Going to a Disney party tomorrow... my cousins bday... :)

Oh the Mikey and Minne one lol

my4sons said...

I've got one left if you want it...let me know...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...