Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last Hoorah of Summer!

Before the kids went back to school...
My very good friend - Elaine,
Invited the whole family for a pool party and BBQ
Her three grandkids and her three sons and their significant others were all here for a visit...and with us being surrogate family, we joined them!
What a blast!
The kids all had a great time...
So did Nana Elaine!
She is like no other grandma I know...
It was so awesome, especially since my boys don't get to see their own grandparents very often...they just love her!
So here are some pics of our fun filled day!

The boys on the rock slide










Nana Elaine taking on the two little guys...Trevor & Dylan...
I think Elaine won!


Elaine goin' down the slide

The "old" guys stayed cool in the shade...

1...2...3...JUMP!









What a great time we had!
ttfn

5 comments:

Katrina :) said...

That was the night you were out late... I remember that. LOL

Looks like everyone had a BLAST!! Good times!

my4sons said...

and got super sunburnt!!!

Truly Earnest said...

HOw fun.....BTW, your husband is so cute :}

my4sons said...

yes he is!!!
I won't kick him out of bed for eating crackers!

Valerie Bartlett said...

What a blast... There is nothing like fun in the sun with the people you love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...