Saturday, August 18, 2007

My new favorite MUST have tool

OK...I've been wanting to share this for a while...so here it is! My new favorite tool - well sort of - it's actually an adhesive dispenser. It is called an ATG gun. It is fabulous!




Don't let the bulkiness fool you! It is really light and it is the fastest and best adhesive I've ever used.

Adhesive is so expensive and I don't know about you, but I go through it like water! The nice thing about the ATG is that each roll holds 36 to 60 yards of continuous adhesive! The gun itself is less than $40! The adhesive rolls are anywhere from $3 to $9!

I found all my ATG needs at www.framingsupplies.com but I also know that some retail stores are starting to carry these adhesives and ATG guns.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...