Saturday, December 27, 2008

Change is hard...

You know...
There's this saying...
"Change is inevitable; it is how we adapt to change that defines us."
Well I'm having a hard time right now dealing with Kurt's new work schedule...
Not having a pity party...
Just not used to it yet...









So here I sit at almost 2am...
Not able to sleep...
Because my husband is at work...
UGH!!!
Grateful for him working, especially in this economy...
I'm praying that I can adapt quickly...
Because lack of sleep is not a good thing!
This mama needs as much sleep as she can get...
In order to keep up with her boys!

I appreciate that I have you my wonderful friends and readers that I can retreat to as a sort of therapy in order to work out what is me...
I guess it comes down to...
I really like spending time with my husband...
He's my favorite person...
And I miss him being the last person I see before I go to sleep...
So...for now...
I'm going to try a warm cup of Stephen's Hot Chocolate...
Yummy!
And see if that will help me relax to go night-night...

ttfn...
sweet dreams!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...